Most modern businesses employ a variety of mobile devices to access critical data and perform job tasks remotely. This has given them greater agility, mobility, and flexibility, but it’s also brought greater cybersecurity risks and increased device management complexity.
Mobile device management (MDM) is one of the most significant advantages when outsourcing your company’s computer support. It allows you to procure, provision, secure, and manage devices that access your network, no matter which operating system they use.
Together with network engineering and IT consulting services, CEG provides custom mobile device management solutions that ensure your business’s mobile device work well together while reducing risk with compliance-based security policies.
Computer Support: What is Mobile Device Management?
Mobile device management helps you manage and secure your business’s fleet of mobile devices without compromising the end-user experience.
The main functions of MDM include:
- Ensuring each device is configured to your company policies and standards.
- Updating devices, software, and apps in a scalable manner.
- Making sure employees use the appropriate applications.
- Monitoring and tracking devices to ensure they perform consistently.
- Remotely diagnosing, troubleshooting, and fixing devices.
Another critical feature of MDM services is providing cross-platform support for corporate and BYOD devices.
Benefits of MDM for Businesses
As part of our MDM services, we remotely manage, track, monitor, support, and secure your business’s mobile devices. This helps you:
- Simplify the management of mobile devices while giving them the same level of security as you do your in-house devices.
- Reduce the burden of security and device management on your IT team.
- Remotely manage multiple types of BYOD devices and mitigate associated risks.
- Control when critical updates are installed on company devices.
MDM services also assist in improving security and regulatory compliance and make protecting your business’s data easier.
Why CEG is a Leader Among IT Companies
Are you considering outsourcing MDM services for your business? Managing mobile devices across multiple end users and locations requires detailed planning and expertise. Outsourcing MDM to an experienced IT company ensures your network functions optimally without interruption or security risk.
CEG’s innovative cloud-based services set us apart from other IT companies and help you drive your business forward. Contact us today to learn more about how our MDM services can help unify your workforce, no matter what hardware or operating systems users employ.